Titan Quest: Ragnarök is the second expansion for Titan Quest released on 17 November, 2017. This new expansion to the acclaimed Anniversary Edition of Titan Quest adds a fifth act of unprecedented scope, along with many new and requested features including new weapon types, new armor, charms, relics and a 10th Mastery for your characters to learn.
- New story act with dozens of new quests
- Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date
- Revisit the other Acts to find new items and secrets
- New 10th Mastery- Runemaster. A magical warrior fighting with both spells and weapons
- Combine Runemaster with existing Masteries for a total of 45 combinations
- New experience curve
- Reach level 85 and maximize your character’s potential
- Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend.
- New relics and charms for crafting and a new option to improve even legendary items.
- New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed!
- New Enemies and bosses, from the denizens of Germany’s dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself.
- Improved character customization
- A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes
- Finally: wear pants!
- Technical and QOL improvements
- New shaders and graphical effects
- Improved ragdoll physics
- Improved UI and combat feedback for total information
- Improved control customization
- Improved modding tools
Recommended system requirements
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10, 32 or 64 bit
- Processor: 3.0 GHz CPU Dual or Quad Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB NVIDIA or AMD card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible