Titan Quest Wiki > Titan Quest: Atlantis
Titan Quest: Atlantis is the third expansion for Titan Quest released on 9 May, 2019. This new expansion adds a sixth act, along with other features and improvements.
- Play a new Titan Quest adventure in single player or up to 6 players in co-op.
- New items and unique rewards.
- Tartarus Endless Mode- a wave based challenge mode, playable in single player or up to 6 players in co-op, where random elements change up the gameplay.
- Expanded Masteries: unlock a new tier of skills for each mastery!
- Visual upgrades. Graphical updates such as SSAO and color grading.
- QoL improvements. Quick cast, easier storage and other long-awaited perks.
- Casino Merchant. Spend your excess in-game money on randomly generated loot.
Recommended system requirements
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 32 or 64 bit.
- Processor: 3.0 GHz CPU Dual or Quad Core.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Graphics: 256MB NVIDIA or AMD card.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Storage: 5 GB available space.
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible.