The Lower Nile is a region in Egypt (Act II) and you'll get here after leaving the Village of Sais and it's destroyed Temple of Ptah behind you. Following the Nile to the north-west to get to the Memphis Outskirts. The side quest A Promethean Surrounded is found and completed here.
There are two large ruins within this region called Old Kingdom Ruins. They are infested with undead and within both you'll find an entrance to a tomb. The tombs are optional, but contain lots of treasure containers.
- Inen - Order of Prometheus Mage
In the Old Kingdom Ruins
- Desecrated Dead (Undead)
- Embalmed Dead (Undead)
- Desiccated Dead (Undead)
- Dark Obelisk (Device) and Hideous Plasmas (Undead)
In the Mysterious Tomb (West)
- Desecrated Dead, Embalmed Dead, Desiccated Dead
- Shade (Undead Ghost)
- Tomb Guardian - Hound of Anubis (Undead)
In the Mysterious Tomb (East)
- Egypt (general information on Act II)