What level is this artifact? That's the critical piece of info for farming.
- Well, according to game database it is level 5 item, with character level 30 requirement. How is this info critical to farming? -- Wiki Kaczor (talk) 06:38, December 28, 2017 (UTC)
- I think Hal900x is asking where to farm for the components. Act IV Normal for Essence of Guan-Yu's Grace and Peng Claws to make the Bloodrage lesser artifact plus Act V Normal for Essence of Epona's Horses. Essence of Epona's Horses is a pretty random drop throughout Act V being a relic. Best drops for relics in any act are from Bosses and Majestic Chests. Neosteamwiki (talk) 18:28, December 28, 2017 (UTC)
- Best place for Act V boss farming is Nerthus Sanctuary because there are four bosses there that are relatively easy. The Ancients are considered "minor" bosses with a lower chance of a relic dropping, but the four bosses are close together so you can kill 4x as many per run. Second best bet is The Great Shroom in the Old Mine in the Dark Lands which appears to have the same drop chance as the "major" bosses. If you want to farm major bosses, go for Baldur, Freya, and Wodan near the end of Valholl in Asgard.
- For the Peng Claws and Guan-Yu's Grace I would farm The Great Wall and Xiao the Colossal Peng.
- Neosteamwiki (talk) 18:42, December 28, 2017 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.