When active, the player is imbued with the power of the storm, causing their attacks to strike with cold and lightning damage.

Notes

  • There is 60% chance for cold damage and 40% for lightning.

Progression

Level Skill Potency
1 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
2 Cold Damage
1 ~ 11 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
5 Cold Damage
1 ~ 21 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
2 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
4 Cold Damage
2 ~ 14 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
8 Cold Damage
3 ~ 27 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
3 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
5 Cold Damage
3 ~ 17 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
11 Cold Damage
5 ~ 33 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
4 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
8 Cold Damage
4 ~ 19 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
15 Cold Damage
7 ~ 38 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
5 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
9 Cold Damage
5 ~ 22 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
18 Cold Damage
9 ~ 44 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
6 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
11 Cold Damage
6 ~ 25 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
21 Cold Damage
11 ~ 50 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
7 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
12 Cold Damage
7 ~ 28 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
24 Cold Damage
13 ~ 55 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
8 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
14 Cold Damage
8 ~ 31 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
29 Cold Damage
15 ~ 61 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
9 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
16 Cold Damage
9 ~ 34 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
32 Cold Damage
17 ~ 67 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
10 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
17 Cold Damage
10 ~ 38 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
35 Cold Damage
19 ~ 75 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
Levels only acquirable through items, shrines and Battle Standard
11 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
19 Cold Damage
11 ~ 41 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
38 Cold Damage
21 ~ 81 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
12 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
21 Cold Damage
12 ~ 44 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
42 Cold Damage
23 ~ 87 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
13 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
23 Cold Damage
13 ~ 48 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
47 Cold Damage
25 ~ 95 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved
14 / 10
1 Active Energy Cost per Second

Bonus to All Pets:
Chance for one of the following:
26 Cold Damage
14 ~ 54 Lightning Damage

Chance for one of the following:
53 Cold Damage
27 ~ 107 Lightning Damage
75 Energy Reserved


Excerpt from Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition changelog

  • Increased Cold Damage by 50%.
  • Now grants half of its basic effect to all pets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.