Rocky forest, that lies to the north of the Spartan War-Camp, and filled with danger.
Points of Interest
In this region you can find two small Satyr camps to the left and right from main road soon enough after entering the region. Another, but bigger camp located just on the way to Village of Tegea. Here you sometimes can find Satyr Heroes.
On the far edge of this region lies enter to the small local Natural Cave with even more Arachnoses and Spiders inside. Also, if you playing on Epic difficulty or higher, entrance to Natural Cave will be guarded by mighty giant Boar Snatcher. Be careful!
- Ravenous and Monstrous Boar ( Beast )
- Carrion Crow ( Beast )
- Satyr and Dark Satyr ( Beastman ): Veteran Warrior, Elite Warrior, Veteran Skirmisher, Elite Skirmisher, Peltast, Veteran Peltast, Elite Peltast, Boar Rider ( Champion ), Shaman ( Champion ), Fire Magi ( Champion ), Brute ( Champion ), Guardian ( Champion ), Pillager ( Champion )
- Warchief Paphos ( Hero )
- Durgos Hawkeye ( Hero )
- Brush Harpy ( Beastman ): Crone
- Highland and Regular Centaur ( Beastman ): Trapper, Ranger, Marauder
- Arachnos ( Insectoid ): Drone, Soldier, Veteran Soldier, Spellweaver, Deathspinner ( Champion )
- Spider ( Insectoid ): Web Crawler, Cavern Crawler, Spider Broodling
Inside the Natural Cave:
- Arachnos ( Insectoid ): Drone, Soldier, Veteran Soldier, Deathspinner ( Champion )
- Ishtil Nintheye ( Hero )
- Spider ( Insectoid ): Web Crawler, Spider Broodling, Catacomb Crawler, Deadly Orbed Stalker ( Champion )
- Each time the game is loaded from main menu, one fragment of Boar Hide charm will spawn near body of a dead boar on the entrance to Natural Cave with high probability.
- Greece - general information on Act I.