Slow is a soft control which reduces the target speeds during its duration. There are three types of speed: Run Speed, Attack Speed and Spell Casting Speed, and there are three types of Slow: Slow Run Speed, Slow Attack Speed and Slow Total Speed. The latest slows the three speeds mentioned above.
Slow duration is reduced by Slowdown Resistance.
- Storm - Ice Shard - Total Speed
- Storm - Heart of Frost - Run Speed & Attack Speed
- Defense - Unyielding Phalanx (Basic Attacks) - Run Speed
- Defense - Batter - Attack Speed
- Defense - Disable - Attack Speed
- Nature - Earthbind - Run Speed
- Nature - Sylvan Protection - Run Speed
- Nature - Fatigue - Total Speed
- Warfare - Hamstring - Run Speed
- Hunting - Ensnare - Run Speed
- Hunting - Spear Dance - Attack Speed
- Spirit - Deathchill Aura - Total Speed
- Spirit - Arcane Blast - Total Speed
- Spirit - Soul Vortex - Total Speed
- Rogue - Nightshade - Total Speed
- Rogue - Poison Gas Bomb - Total Speed
- Dream - Distortion Wave - Total Speed
- Rune - Energy Drain - Total Speed
- Rune - Aftershock - Total Speed
- Rune - Freezing Mines - Total Speed
Spell Casting Speed can only be reduced through Slow Total Speed. This is still possible for modders to create spells reducing only the Spell Casting Speed through the Character Parameters Tab of the template instead of the Offensive Parameters Duration sub-tab, however this "slow" will not be reduced by Slowdown Resistance.