Wide valley located at the base of the hill where Spartan War-Camp located. Heavy populated with Centaur and Satyr forces. Here you will meet first real Boss in the game - mighty centaur chieftain Nessus.
Points of Interesting
Overrun Spartan Camp
To the east you can find Hippias, who rests after tough battle.
- Hippias - Ancient of War. Old Spartan Warrior, who still very good in fight despite his age.
- I was taking a morning stroll when I came across these monsters. When I was done with them, I thought I would rest awhile.
- Hippias is my name. I've trained as a Spartan warrior since I was younger than you.
- You should be careful, young traveler. This valley is full of deadly centaurs.
- I'm quite alright. No need to worry about old Hippias.
- Satyr ( Beastman ): Warrior, Veteran Warrior, Veteran Skirmisher, Peltast, Veteran Peltast, Elite Peltast, Brute ( Champion ), Guardian ( Champion ), Shaman ( Champion ), Fire Magi ( Champion ), Boar Rider ( Champion )
- Brush Harpy ( Beast ): Crone
- Carrion Crow ( Beast )
- Ravenous Boar ( Beast ), Monstrous Boar ( Beast, Champion )
- Centaur ( Beastman ): Hunter, Marauder, Trapper
- Nessus - Centaur Chieftain ( Boss )
- Pellana was a real city of ancient Lacedaemonia on the road from Sparta to Arcadia. ( Wikipedia )
- Greece - general information on Act I