Mummies are undead people wrapped in cloth. They are only found in Egypt (Act II), and their type is either Embalmed Dead or Desiccated Dead. Like zombies, mummies are very slow, so they can generally be dealt with ease.
- Assassin: Weak mummies that attack in melee and wear little to no armor.
- Adept/Acolyte: Staff-wielding mummies that are faster than other mummies.
- Soldier: The most common and weakest of mummies; they attack in melee and wear little to no armor.
- Archer: The second most common of mummies; they attack at range with bows. They sometimes wear pieces of armor.
- Brigand: Stronger archer mummies that cast Envenom Weapon on themselves when they spot the player; they usually wear armor.
- Guardian: Much Stronger melee mummies that wear heavy armor. They cast Earth Enchantment on themselves when they spot the player; nearby monster are also affected by the skill. When killed for the first time, their skins and bandages melt, revealing a faster red, flaming skeleton with full health and energy, that must also be killed to finally get rid of the monster. There is a small gap of time between when they turn into skeletons and they run towards the player, which can be used to the advantage to defeat them before they come close and wearing heavy armor.
- Priest: are more powerful spellcaster and ranged fighters, sometimes wearing a special Exhumed Armor and an Exhumed Headdress. They have a Deathchill Aura surrounding them, slowing down melee attackers and decreasing their life within a small radius. When killed, a Shade - Fallen Sorceror emerges from it.
- Embalmed Dead
- Desiccated Dead