General information[edit | edit source]
They move somewhat fast and can be dangerous in numbers, but otherwise are fairly weak. They react quickly to the hero, sometimes alerting nearby friendly monsters. Melinoe generally have a higher-than-usual Dexterity, resulting in a slightly increased Offensive and Defensive Ability.
Default Resistances (in Normal difficulty):
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Spear Runner / Elite Spear Runner. Basic melee fighter, wields a spear.
- Blood Acolyte / Blood Adept. Casters and the only ranged variant. They have two types of attacks: a projectile attack called Blood Burst, which deals Bleeding Damage over 2.0 seconds, and an area attack called Blood Boil, which causes Bleeding, Vitality and Life Leech damage.
- Blade Maiden / Blade Dancer (Champion). Bright blue melee fighter dual-wielding swords. Uses various skills of Warfare Mastery: Onslaught with synergies, Dual Wield with synergies and initially War Wind to close distance and attack nearby pets.
Heroes[edit | edit source]
- Blade Mistress Anysia. Melee fighter dual-wielding swords and throwing knives, uses Dual Wield with synergies as well as Take Down to close distance.
- Blood Mistress Endeis the Unholy. Caster wielding a staff.
- Hekaline the Outcast. Melee fighter wielding a spear. Uses a variant of Flurry of Knives and deals extra Bleeding Damage.
[edit | edit source]
- Blood Queen Leucothea. A Melinoe commander found in Argolis, in the battlefields in Elysium. Leucothea is a caster and needs to be killed in order to complete the quest A Noisy Diversion given by Menestheus. She guards a Majestic Chest.
- Melinoe appear as main attackers during the Act IV mission The Achaean Pass, where the player needs to defend a standard from three waves of monsters. The third and final wave also has Blade Dancers in it.