Points of Interest
There are two Satyr encampments in this region. Both located on a hills, which stands on both sides of the main road. Western one is a twice bigger, than eastern.
Harpies Feeding Ground
Theages smashed cart
In the eastern area, just near the road, you will meet a man named Theages, standing next to his broken cart. He will give you the fourth side quest, The Lost Dowry.
Near the bridge to the north-east you will also meet a wayfarer named Parmenides, who will give you some information on the Spartan War-camp ahead.
- Theages - Spartan Peasant can be found in the eastern area of the region. He will give the side quest The Lost Dowry and returning the Dowry Necklace to him completes it.
- I know it's dangerous here, but I can't go home. My daughter was supposed to be married. Alas, her dowry, a fine gold necklace, is in the claws of crazed demons who smashed my cart and ran off.
- It was dark. The monsters seized my mount, with the bags on its back, and dragged it off the road. They couldn't have gone far.
- I would go after the beasts myself, but what can I do? I'm no warlike Spartan.
- I'm no rich man. That necklace was all I had to give.
- How can I go home? What would I tell my daughter?
- How can I get back the dowry? How could I return home without it?
- After necklace was returned:
- The necklace! Oh, may the goddess Hera bless you!
- My daughter will have her dowry now, thanks to you. We'll start preparations and in three days - the wedding! Bless you, stranger.
- I wonder, if these strange beasts do not go away, how many weddings will we have? How many will be ruined?
- Thank you! Thank you.
- Parmenides - Wayfarer stands next to the northern Rebirth Fountain and gives some information on the Spartan war-camp ahead.
- The Spartan army. Yes, you'll find them just up the road. They've built a war-camp there.
- You'll find General Leonidas there.
- I said, if you go down this road you can't miss them.
- If the camp hasn't moved on, you'll have no trouble finding it.
- Do you think General Leonidas will speak to you, then?
- Just go down the road here. Go on!
- After reaching Spartan War-Camp
- Found them, eh? How are they faring against the beast?
- I wish i knew where all these satyrs and centaurs came from. Spartans will handle them, though. If anyone can.
- Satyr ( Beastman ): Scout, Veteran Skirmisher, Warrior, Veteran Warrior, Peltast, Veteran Peltast, Elite Peltast, Boar Rider ( Champion ), Fire Magi ( Champion ), Guardian ( Champion )
- Brute ( Quest Boss, Champion ). Spawns only when Medicines Waylaid quest is active. Accompanied by the group of Satyr Scouts ( Unlike Brute, they will always spawn, even without a quest ).
- Brush Harpy ( Beast ): Hag, Crone, Witch
- Carrion Crow ( Beast )
- Ravenous Boar ( Beast )
Inside Natural Cave:
- Eurynomus ( Demon ): Bonepicker
- Pandarus - Thieving Eurynomus ( Quest Boss, Champion )
- Cave Bat ( Beast )
- Greece - general information on Act I