Jackalman is a type of monster found in many regions in Egypt (Act II). They are beastmen and bear some similarity to Satyrs or Ratmen in Greece (Act I). In general, Jackalmen are easy prey. Their magic users have some sort of 'chain-healing' spell they occasionally cast, thereby healing all nearby warriors.
- Acolyte. Basic magic user and ranged attacker, can cast mass-heal.
- Adept. Slightly better magic user and ranged attacker, can cast mass-heal.
- Archer. Fairly easy to defeat; uses bow as it is a ranged attacker.
- Veteran Archer.
- Beserker. Dual-wielding melee fighter with orange skin. Usually quite substantially more difficult than other types of jackalmen.
- Veteran Berserker.
- Shaman. Powerful magic user and ranged attacker, can cast mass-heal.
- Veteran Shaman. A bit more powerful variant of Shaman.
- Soldier. Most commonly encountered; it uses a sword or a club as it is a melee attacker.
- Veteran Soldier.
- Elite Soldier.
- Jackalman - Elite Berserker (carries the quest item of the side quest The Family Heirloom)
- Sadiki, Champion of Anubis (part of the Khufu's Curse side quest, can be found in the Tomb of Khufu)