Jackalmen are a type of monster found in many regions in Egypt (Act II). They are beastmen and bear some similarity to Satyrs or Ratmen in Greece (Act I). In general, Jackalmen are easy prey. Their magic users have some sort of 'chain-healing' spell they occasionally cast, thereby healing all nearby warriors.
- Archer: Fairly easy to defeat; uses bow as it is a ranged attacker.
- Soldier: Most commonly encountered; it uses a sword or a club as it is a melee attacker.
- Beserker: Dual-wielding melee fighter with orange skin. Usually quite substantially more difficult than other types of jackalmen.
- Acolyte: Basic magic user and ranged attacker, can cast mass-heal.
- Adept: Slightly better magic user and ranged attacker, can cast mass-heal.
- Shaman: Powerful magic user and ranged attacker, can cast mass-heal.
The warrior types also have two upgrades and then are called Veterans (stronger) or Elites (the strongest).
- Jackalman - Elite Berserker (carries the quest item of the side quest The Family Heirloom)
- Sadiki, Champion of Anubis (part of the Khufu's Curse side quest, can be found in the Tomb of Khufu)