- Coastal. First Ichthians variant encountered in the game. Initially appears on Megara coast in Act I.
- Fen. Encountered in Athens Marsh near the Monster Encampment.
- Tidal. Encountered in the Gardens of Babylon.
- Lord of the Deep
- Piscean Trapper
- Piscean Warrior
- Deadwater. Inhabit river banks in Jingyang Woods.
- Bone Caster. The most powerful variety of Ichthian healers, they are essentially stronger shamans found in the Orient (Act III).
- Lord of the Deep. Attacking the player with water attacks, they are the most powerful variety of Ichthian, and can be very dangerous to a player with little health. Unique Skill: Tidal Wave.
- Myrmidon. The most common and basic type. Myrmidons attack with an Axe, Club or Sword, and generally have high health.
- Shaman (Champion). Support mages of Ichthian forces. Upon spotting the player, the shaman will cast Battle Awareness which acts like aura, affecting Shaman itself and his allies. They often use Regrowth to heal other Ichthians when they have low health. They are armed with staves and can hurl some kind of green jet, which inflicts a Confusion debuff.
- Trapper. They wield a Spear and can trap the player with a net. Pierce resistance is useful against them.
- Piscean Trapper.
- Piscean Warrior.
- Baltsaros the Uncaught
- Cenon Stormborn
- Cylis Murkweed
- Ksathra, Prince of Atlantis
- Mehrdad Coralskin
- Melchior Bloodhand
- Lord of the Fjord