- Coastal: First Ichthians variant encountered in the game. Initially appears on Megara coast in Act I.
- Myrmidon: The most common and basic type. Myrmidons attack with an Axe, Club or Sword, and generally have high health.
- Trapper: They wield a spear and can trap the player with a net. Pierce resistance is useful against them.
- Shaman (Champion): Support mages of Ichthian forces. Upon spotting the player, the shaman will cast Battle Awareness which acts like aura, affecting Shaman itself and his allies. They often use Regrowth to heal other Ichthians when they have low health. They are armed with staves and can hurl some kind of green jet, which inflicts a Confusion debuff.
- Bone Casters: The most powerful variety of Ichthian healers, they are essentially stronger shamans found in the Orient.
- Lord of the Deep: Attacking the player with water attacks, they are the most powerful variety of Ichthian, and can be very dangerous to a player with little health. Unique Skill: Tidal Wave.
- Baltsaros the Uncaught
- Cenon Stormborn
- Ksathra, Prince of Atlantis
- Mehrdad Coralskin
- ★ Melchior Bloodhand ~ Ichtian Hero
- Lord of the Fjord