Ichthian Variants Edit
- Coastal: First Ichthians variant encountered in the game. Initially appears on Megara coast in Act I.
- Myrmidon: The most common and basic type. Myrmidons attack with a Club, Sword or Axe, and generally have high health.
- Trapper: They wield a spear and can trap the player with a net. Pierce resistance is useful against them.
- Shaman ( Champion ): Support mages of Ichthian forces. Upon spotting the player, the shaman will cast Battle Awareness which acts like aura, affecting Shaman itself and his allies. They often use Regrowth to heal other Ichthians when they have low health. They are armed with staves and can hurl some kind of green jet, which inflicts a Confusion debuff.
- Bone Casters: The most powerful variety of Ichthian healers, they are essentially stronger shamans found in the Orient.
- Lord of the Deep: Attacking the player with water attacks, they are the most powerful variety of Ichthian, and can be very dangerous to a player with little health. Unique Skill: Tidal Wave
- Cenon Stormborn
- Baltsaros the Uncaught
- Ksathra, Prince of Atlantis
- Melchior Bloodhand
- Mehrdad Coralskin
Ichthian Bosses Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.