Harpies are beast creatures encountered in various regions throughout Greece (Act I). They look like women with bird wings and often form smaller groups gathered around a Bone Pile. They are melee attackers with moderate movement speed and low health. Harpies are also known by other names in other regions. There's the Bloodwing, the Sandwing, and the Desert Hag.
Monster Charm: May drop a Pristine Plumage fragment.
Harpy Variants Edit
- Brush: Basic variant, encountered first in Laconia Woods.
Harpy Types Edit
- Hag: Basic melee fighter. Attacks with its clawed feet.
- Crone: Slightly stronger variant, which activates a lightning enchantment aura before engaging in battle. The aura affects any nearby creatures, including Crows and other beasts.
- Witch ( Champion ): Most powerful variant with a ranged lightning attack and the ability to cast Squall.
- Siren: A powerful variant from Act V (The North). Has a 360° song attack that disrupts skills and leeches mana, and a ranged front aoe attack that leeches a little mana. Can take control of pets for a few seconds (confusion effect).