- Act V > Southern Gate > Halls of the Dvergr > Ancestral Lands (Portal) > Old Mine
- Halls of the Dvergr > Seventh Branch of Yggdrasil
Exit the Halls of the Dvergr to the southeast to go outside to the Dark Lands Portal and the path to the Old Mine.
A Secret Passage in the Master Chamber leads to the Seventh Branch of Yggdrasil and access to Asgard.
- Dvergar History - Rune Tablet at the northern end of the Dvergr Mines
- Legendary Craftsmanship - offered by Durin after killing The Great Shroom for the main story
- Aki - Dvergr Outcast
- Glum - Enchanter
- Dvalinn - Dvergr Master Smith
- Durin - Dvergr Master Smith
- Bjalfi - Trader
- Cave Bat
- Dvergr Demon/Beast
- Fungoid Plant
- Granite Golem Construct
The Halls of the Dvergr were updated in the 1.54 patch. The primary change was the removal of most of the walls changing the area from a claustrophobic dungeon into a series of open walkways and platforms over a deep chasm. The grand staircase in the middle of the area was removed. Some previously open paths were closed off by debris. A central pit was added to some rooms most notably in the boss room with Austri and Nar. Glum, the Enchanter, was moved to a more isolated position instead of hanging around with some hostile Dvergr. The Dvergr Mines, Master Chamber, and Secret Passage were not updated.