Make your way to the north-east to find a Massive Stone Door followed by another one. Behind the second door you'll have to fight a boss enemy, Sand Wraithlord - Nightmare of the Desert. He is somewhat durable, but deals only little damage, so this fight usually is more like a test of your patience. In his chamber you'll also find a large Majestic Chest.
When you have defeated him, the door to the north-east opens, where you will find the Eternity Altar. Click on it to insert the Scepter of Eternity - this will activate the Portal to Babylon.
- Beetle (Insectoid)
- Crypt Worm (Insectoid)
- Dark Obelisk (Device) and Hideous Plasma (Undead)
- Embalmed Dead / Desiccated Dead (Undead)
- Gilded Dead (Undead)
- Revolting Zombie (Undead)
- Sandstone Guardian Statue (Construct)
- Sandwraith (Demon)
- Shade (Undead)
- Trap (Device)
- Egypt (general information on Act II)