The smaller variants can actually fly to travel longer distances, though they still can be damaged while airborne. The larger variants don't seem to have this ability, but will 'fly-hop' when using their elemental spray attack.
- Bone Scarabs are small, dark-brown beetles often found in tombs. They are melee-attackers and fairly weak.
- Fire Beetles are dark-orange beetles with a golden 'outline' and often found in the desert regions and tombs beyond Memphis. They have a ranged fire attack, that does splash damage over a small area. They are sometimes accompanied by a few Magma Beetles.
- Gruesome Bone Scarabs are larger dark-gray/green beetles often found in tombs, grouped together with a few regular Bone Scarabs. They have both a melee attack and a more powerful poison spray attack.
- Magma Beetles are larger dark-orange beetles, also often found in the desert regions and tombs beyond Memphis. They can resist some damage, have a melee attack and quite powerful fire spray attack. There are usually no more than 2 of them and they are always accompanied by a couple of Fire Beetles.
- Earth Beetles are small earthen brown beetles found in The North.
- Stampeding Stag Beetles are larger earthen brown beetles, found in The North. They are always accompanied by a few Earth Beetles
- Yggdrasil Beetles are turquoise-green with orange pincers. Like all Yggdrasil creatures with the 'Magical' type, these beetles reflect damage upon being hit. They also have a chance to drop the Eitr fragment when defeated.
- Scarabeus the Desert King (main quest mini boss)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.