This is a Side Quest in The North (Act V). Valdis, the Spákona of Kaupangr, is researching the history of the Dvergr kingdom in order to find out more about its decline and curse. She asked you to look for any written records or items that might provide clues
- Talk to Valdis at the southern end of Kaupangr. This is the fastest route to Kaupangr: Take the Scandia portal to King Gylfi's Settlement. From there head west to the Shores of Scandia. Talk to Nibald to have him take you to Kaupangr. Niebald will only ferry you after you have completed the main story quests in the Scandia area.
- Fetch the first Rune Tablet from the Dvergr Mines.
- Fetch the second Rune Tablet from the Old Mine.
- Bring them to Valdis in Kaupangr.
- Experience: 30k / 75k / 210k (normal / epic / legendary)
- 2 Skill Points