Cyclops (κύκλωψ, from Greek κυκλική — circular and ώψ — eye) is a rare monster, which looks like powerful, one-eyed giant.
- Basic variant that has no special name.
- Elder Cyclops. They appear only on Mount Olympus. Aside from a basic attack, they have several other abilities: a Ground Stomp that deals high damage and interrupts skills, a Scream that reduces the player's current health by a percentage and a heavy damage, Stunning Blow. Due to these attacks, it may be difficult to engage them in hand to hand combat, as they generally have a higher damage than a hero of equal level. They are however quite easy to defeat if the hero has decent Stun and Vitality Damage Resistance. Skill Disruption Resistance can also be helpful, but is not necessary.
- Brontes (quest boss of Eurydice and Orpheus side quest)
- Steropes (quest boss of Eurydice and Orpheus side quest)
- A cyclops in Greek mythology and later Roman mythology, is a member of a primordial race of giants, each with a single eye in the center of his forehead. The word cyclops literally means "round-eyed" or "circle-eyed".