Centaur Variants Edit
- Regular: These normal centaurs have a light-brown hide.
- Highland: These stronger and sturdier centaurs have a darker hide.
- Fierce: Centaurs in the greek section of Act V.
Centaur Types Edit
- Marauders: Warriors of centaurs, and attack with one weapon. They have higher health than rangers, and are more likely to wear armor.
- Rangers: Archers of the centaur forces, with powerful hunting skills such as Study Prey. A single archer is harmless, but a in groups they may tear an unprepared player to shreds. They can use Lay Trap to attack.
- Trappers: Can Ensnare the player, and are armed with a spear and possibly armor. They are often accompanied by a group of low level Boars.
- Elders ( Champion ): By far the most likely to have armor, they appear to be champions (the class), as they can cast both Regrowth and Battle Standard. Battle Standard can make them virtually unkillable at lower levels, as it is at a high enough level to provide considerable boosts to their health and attack, but they are easily lured outside the standard's area of influence. Also they have and often will use War Horn skill with Doom Horn modifier. This attack inflict solid % of Reduction to Enemy's Health damage plus reduce player's armor for some time and can be very dangerous, especially if used by a couple of Elders simultaneously. Normally they wield melee weapons, and are the only variety of centaur that can be found wearing a centaur skullcap.
- Patriarch ( Champion ): A melee fighter who can buff himself (what's the skill?). Can group heal his allies with Regrowth (healing himself in the process). Never casts Regrowth on himself. Only the Act V Fierce Centaurs can be Patriarchs.
- Outrider's Tunic
- Centaur Cuirass
- Outrider's Skullcap
- Centaur Skullcap
- Outrider's Buckler
- Trapper's Spear
Centaur Bosses Edit
- Nessus is a Centaur boss encountered right after the Spartan War-Camp and part of the main questline. Brasidas, a spartan guard, requests the hero to kill Nessus before he allows them to talk to General Leonidas and proceed with the main story.
- Mulgor Flamespear
- Sergos Longstride
- Sildor Barb Net
- Panos, Lord of the Briarwood ~ Centaur Hero
- Soterios the Manhunter ~ Centaur Hero
- The Mule ~ Centaur Hero
- Maeron Bloodhand ~ Centaur Hero
- Tilion Goldleaf ~ Centaur Hero
Centaur NPCs Edit
- Chiron is a Centaur Sage and Mentor of Heroes. He stands in the Ambrossos Farmlands and gives the side quest The Good Centaur.
- A centaur or occasionally hippocentaur, is a mythological creature from Greek mythology with the upper body of a human and the lower body and legs of a horse. Centaurs are thought of in many Greek myths as being as wild as untamed horses, and were said to have inhabited the region of Magnesia and Mount Pelion in Thessaly, the Foloi oak forest in Elis, and the Malean peninsula in southern Laconia. Centaurs are subsequently featured in Roman mythology, and were familiar figures in the medieval bestiary.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.