Points of Interest
Entrance to Village of Tegea
If you go to the east you will find small ruins of some temple, filled with various undead. Behind this ruins lies path along lake shore, which leads to the entrance of the Ancient tomb.
Old tomb with many undead warriors, which guards treasure filled chests and sarcophaguses.
Harpy nesting grounds, which lies in the south-west corner of Arcadia. Here you will find many Harpies and Carrion Birds. Also from here you can see canyon which lies below and populated by high level enemies. You will go there in Act V.
- Festering and Regular Zombie ( Undead ): Soldier
- Awakened Dead Skeleton ( Undead ): Soldier, Archer, Frost Liche ( Champion ), Captain ( Champion ), Assassin ( Champion )
- Plague Bird and Carrion Crow ( Beast )
- Dark and Regular Satyr ( Beastman ): Veteran Warrior, Elite Warrior, Veteran Skirmisher, Veteran Peltast, Elite Peltast, Boar Rider ( Champion ), Fire Magi ( Champion ), Guardian ( Champion )
- Highland and Regular Centaur ( Beastman ): Trapper, Ranger, Marauder
- Ravenous Boar ( Beast )
- Brush Harpy ( Beast ): Hag, Crone, Witch
Inside the Ancient Tomb:
- Awakened Dead Skeleton ( Undead ): Soldier, Archer, Assassin ( Champion ), Captain ( Champion ), Frost Liche ( Champion )
- Festering and Regular Zombie ( Undead ): Soldier, Veteran Soldier, Elite Soldier
- Leimon the Vengeful ( Hero )
- Cave Bat (Beast)
- Arcadia is one of the regional units of Greece. It is part of the administrative region of Peloponnese. It is situated in the central and eastern part of the Peloponnese peninsula. It takes its name from the mythological figure Arcas. In Greek mythology, it was the home of the god Pan. In European Renaissance arts, Arcadia was celebrated as an unspoiled, harmonious wilderness.