Under the heading of 'actor variables', you will find data about the physical appearance of an object.
- description (tag): the name that will be displayed at the top of the screen when clicking the monster/device/NPC
- mesh (.msh file): the wire mesh that forms the outline of the object
- baseTexture (.tex file) and
- bumpTexture (.tex file): how that outline is painted
- scale (floating point numeral): the relative size of the monster or item, where 1.0 is the size of the original mesh
- actorRadius (floating point numeral) and
- actorHeight (floating point numeral): the space occupied by the object
- miniMapEntity (.dbr file): (?)
- maxTransparency (floating point numeral): how transparent the object may get when the player is passing behind it
- allowTransparency (boolean): whether it may get transparent at all
- displayAsQuestItem (boolean): whether its location is marked by a yellow dot with excamation mark in the compass and map
- castsShadows (boolean): whether it casts a shadow
- shadowBias (floating point numeral): (?)
- unloadedBoundingBoxExtents (floating point numeral): (?)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.